Bonjour à tous,
Le 25 avril, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre à la Sorbonne pour la conférence débat "Gender balance, breaking stereotypes" organisée par le FBG, la Sorbonne et l'Institut Français.
Cet évènement fait partie du "Dialogue culturel franco-émirien 2018".
Toutes les informations ci-dessous.
Under the patronage of the FBG-Women Empowerment Committee and in collaboration with the University Leadership Council, this exceptional panel will bring together men and women to debate Gender Balance in the UAE and abroad. This first edition will welcome:
- Shaikha Dr. Alia Humaid Al Qassimi, Acting CEO of Social Care and Development Sector at Community Development Authority in Dubai
- Mrs. Nicole Ameline, former French Minister for Gender Equality and Parity, several times Member of Parliament and former President of the UN CEDAW
- Mr. Ismail Abdulla, Chief Executive Officer of STRATA Manufacturing
- Mr. Mikail Houary, President of Middle East and Africa at Airbus S.A.S.
- Mrs. Camilla Macapili Languille, Senior Vice President at Mubadala Investment Company
The panel will be moderated by Mr. Khalid Al Ameri.
RSVP before April 22 at https://bit.ly/2HwbyGG before Monday April 22nd, 2018 or contact <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> for more information.